Cancer - Be Proactive AND Be Aggressive
Cancer is a systemic process, not just a local event. The immune system is responsible for keeping changes that may lead to cancer in check. Therefore cancer is an immune deficiency and systemic issue combined, and it must be treated as such.
Here are some well recognized changes that can be made proactively.
- Increase fiber with vegetables, cruciferous vegetables (if there is no thyroid issues)
- Increase proteins to 50% of the diet with homemade, but not RAW food.
- Decrease the Carbohydrates to less than 20% of the diet.
- Add Green Tea – stop new blood vessels from feeding cancer
- Water – well water if possible, so water is not stripped of nutrients
- Tumeric – inhibits cancer cell growth and metastasis
- Add Berries for antioxidants and Ellagic Acid
- Add Lycopene – bright red fruits and vegetables
- Add Omega 3 fatty acids (Natural Sources are fish, namely Salmon)
- Greens (such as Green MUSH) can be added to provide immune system support
All of these changes should be made SLOWLY and with the addition of probiotics to prepare the digestive system for changes. CONSULT YOUR VETERINARIAN BEFORE MAKING CHANGES TO DISCUSS YOUR PETS INDIVIDUAL SITUATION AND NEEDS